Welcome to the Kamen Rider Craft Forums! Enjoy your stay.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Kamen Rider Craft Forums! Enjoy your stay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the forum for League Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miló and Akoúo̱ suggestion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miló and Akoúo̱ suggestion Empty Miló and Akoúo̱ suggestion Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:11 pm

Neprezi

I know you've already added them in game, but I have a suggestion for a possible update for them. For Akoúo̱, could you possibly make it automatically switch to rifle form and fire a shot when you right click (in the same fashion as say Nora's Magnhild)? It may just be me, but when I'm in the middle of battle I find it a bit hard to manually change it into the gun form without taking a few hits while I'm doing it. The manual changing between xiphos and javelin form is fine though, I don't have any problems with that.

Another suggestion I'd DEFINITELY love to see is for Miló to be able to be thrown at enemies and then fly back to your hand in the frisbee/captain america style that Pyrrha does in the show, as well as it being able to block like a normal shield (duh)

That's all for my suggestions, and thanks for all your hard work in creating this awesome mod Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum