Welcome to the Kamen Rider Craft Forums! Enjoy your stay.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Kamen Rider Craft Forums! Enjoy your stay.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the forum for League Evil

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help me make Kamen Rider Craft DX

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help me make Kamen Rider Craft DX Empty Help me make Kamen Rider Craft DX Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:58 am

kelco101

kelco101

Yes I know it has been a long time since the last update. But I will be starting work on Kamen Rider Craft DX. Which is the forge update for Kamen Rider Craft. I am making this mod as modloader only lets you add 70 items, when I plan ALOT more. I will not be starting the code for Kamen Rider Craft DX until the 1.5 update for minecraft and forge. But I want to get the plan and images done before the update.
Rocket
This is where you can help me by making some of the images, plans for the mod or just give input on things made me and others.
Astroswitch Rocket
You do not need to be a skilled pixel artist to make the images. As I will give you all the help you need with full input and then I will most likely edit it before using. I will also be posting how to videos to my YouTube to help that bit more.
Astroswitch Launcher
If this is not for you but you still want to help. I will need people to make list of things to add and help me find parts of code to use. Or just give constructive input on things that have been made. I will need coders but not at this point.
Astroswitch Drill
If you want to help plz go to the League Evil Forum and post you images, plans or ideas under the Requests subsection of Kamen Rider Craft section
Fourze

https://www.youtube.com/user/kelcok22?feature=mhee

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum